How to Aggressively Eliminate Your Student Loan Debt So You Can Move On with Your Juicy Life
Slay debt with The Frugal Feminista GEMS Student Loan Repayment Plan which helped me kill $40K of student loan debt in 2 years
Are you ready to stop procrastinating on your dreams of financial freedom and juicy living and finally start paying off your student loan debt?
In this online module, you will learn my simple step-by-step process for repaying your student loans that is straightforward and clear and allows you to harness your creativity, build your financial confidence, and still allow you to have a social life.
Does any of this sound like you?
- You want to eliminate your student loan debt but have been avoiding opening your student loan bills because you are too afraid to face reality
- Your credit has been damaged because you have gone into default or have made late and inconsistent payments
- You feel overwhelmed with all the information out there about student loan repayment and wish you had a clear, step-by-step roadmap to guide you toward repayment
- You feel resentful and suffocated when your student loan bill comes in the mail
- You want to find ways to increase your income so you can accelerate the debt elimination process
- You want the peace of mind and self-respect that comes with knowing you are handling your student loans like a grown woman.
- You need support, accountability, and community to inspire and guide your student loan repayment pathway
- You want your life back
“How To Demolish your Student Loan Debt So You Can Get On with your Juicy Life”
In just sixty minutes, you’re going to learn:
- The Frugal Feminista G.E.M.S. System for Student Loan Payment: my simple-yet-effective system that I used to eliminate $40K student loan debt in less than 2 years. (PST… this will be the FIRST TIME EVER that I share this secret!)
- What President Obama does not want you to know about the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) Student Loan Repayment Option
- How you can still enjoy life while paying off thousands of student loan debt each year
- The 7 Reasons why you need to repay your student loan ASAP.
- Why it is always better to make SMART payments instead of the minimum payment student loan payment
- Rituals that I personally used to keep me motivated and “pumped” about getting rid of my student loans
- 5 strategies to keep you focused on the student loan repayment process when your spirits are low.
- 10 easy (and legal) ways to increase your income so you can get rid of your student loan debt faster
- The negative repercussions of delaying the student loan repayment which has nothing to do with money
…and so much more!
Online Course DETAILS AT-A-GLANCE
“How To Demolish Your Student Loan Debt So You Can Get On With Your Juicy Life”
Bonus #1: A copy of A Sistergirl’s Guide to Making Multiple Streams of Income
Bonus #2: The Wealthy Woman’s Blueprint Financial Planner
Bonus #3: Lifetime Access to this online course for continual future reference. (You’re welcome. 😀)
Kara makes talking about money, fear, and the future easy. I love that she speaks from her experiences, breaks things down so it’s easy to understand, and is so humble about her financial dopeness and knowledge.
– Sherri S.
Kara's work is so important for all of us. I love her website and everything she does. We NEED these conversations about prosperity and abundance.
Abiola Abrams, founder of Sacred Bombshell Academy
Recently, I told her that my goal for next year was to save $10,000. She told me to start with a CD so that I can't physically touch the money and I would be penalized if I take the money out too early. The work I am doing with Kara has helped my tremendously. It's a slow process but it's worth it.
Get started now!
Kara Stevens is the founder of The Frugal Feminista, a personal finance and lifestyle blog and committed to empowering women to use money as a tool to fund their “juiciest” lives.
After climbing her way out of $65K worth of student loan and credit card debt, building up her financial reserves, and aggressively investing in equities, Kara soon saw the link between personal liberation, power, and financial freedom and wanted to inspire and educate other women around the increasing their financial acumen and financial self-confidence.
A teacher, historian, connector, and activist at heart, Kara wants to lead a “frugal feminista” revolution– to change the conversation between girlfriends, between husbands and wives, and between mothers and daughters.
Ms. Stevens is a native New Yorker and first-generation American via the beautiful island of Antigua. She possesses a BA in Political Science from Oberlin College, a MSEd in Bilingual Education from CUNY’s Hunter College and an EdM in Organizational Leadership from Columbia University’s Teachers College.