How to Demolish Debt Like a Grown Woman & Still Maintain Your Lifestyle
Learn EXACTLY how to slay 4-figure and 5-figure debt without filing Chapter 7 or destroying your credit.
Imagine this… What if, in a year from now, your credit card debt is dead or almost gone?
Here are the things that you know:
- Debt is a four-letter dirty word.
- Debt is the Devil that many us unwittingly invited into our homes, souls, and wallets.
But here’s what you may not know and what’s keeping you tied to debt:
Debt is the new form of slavery….
- If you want to stay at a job you hate instead of starting your own business…
- If you want to send your children to poor performing schools with bad teaching, old books, and no future instead of the school that you really want…
- If you want to continue to say “no” to opportunities to relax, travel, laugh, and enjoy life on your own terms…
- If you want to beg your friends and families for a “few dollars until your check comes” again…
- If you want to cry yourself to sleep because you have nothing to show for all of your years of hard work except some worn-out “designer” clothes and a car that’s worth 50% less than what you paid for it….
Continue to dig your way deeper into the debt hole…
Continue to chain yourself to debt
But if you want to the happiness, joy, love, peace, and calm that comes being debt free forever, and you’re ready to do the work to transform your life and finances…
Then it’s time for you to enroll in Demolish Your Debt Without Sacrificing Your Lifestyle module.
In This Module:
My simple yet effective system debt elimination (it’s the system that helped me eliminate over $65K wor
th of student loan and credit card debt)
- The myth around good and bad debt
- How to defend yourself against debt collectors
- Why you should use your emotions when eliminating debt
- How you can eliminate debt on an irregular income
- How to save and slay debt at the same time
- Why it’s never too late to start eliminating debt (though time will not ALWAYS be on your side)
- How to stay out of debt once you KILL it for good.
- How to build credit of steel as you eliminate your ugly debt
Get started now!
Kara makes talking about money, fear, and the future easy. I love that she speaks from her experiences, breaks things down so it’s easy to understand, and is so humble about her financial dopeness and knowledge.
Kara's work is so important for all of us. I love her website and everything she does. We NEED these conversations about prosperity and abundance.
Abiola Abrams, founder of Sacred Bombshell Academy
Recently, I told her that my goal for next year was to save $10,000. She told me to start with a CD so that I can't physically touch the money and I would be penalized if I take the money out too early. The work I am doing with Kara has helped my tremendously. It's a slow process but it's worth it.
Kara Stevens is the founder of The Frugal Feminista, a personal finance and lifestyle blog and committed to empowering women to use money as a tool to fund their “juiciest” lives.
After climbing her way out of $65K worth of student loan and credit card debt, building up her financial reserves, and aggressively investing in equities, Kara soon saw the link between personal liberation, power, and financial freedom and wanted to inspire and educate other women around the increasing their financial acumen and financial self-confidence.
A teacher, historian, connector, and activist at heart, Kara wants to lead a “frugal feminista” revolution– to change the conversation between girlfriends, between husbands and wives, and between mothers and daughters.
Ms. Stevens is a native New Yorker and first-generation American via the beautiful island of Antigua. She possesses a BA in Political Science from Oberlin College, a MSEd in Bilingual Education from CUNY’s Hunter College and an EdM in Organizational Leadership from Columbia University’s Teachers College.